Terms and conditions of the performance deposit
Upon payment of the "performance deposit" you agree to the following terms and conditions of the booking, to protect the performers interests.
- For party bus T&C's please see the conditions of booking at the bottom of this page -
No refund will be made if:
- 1. A deposit is received without any online or phone communication to inquire about availability of any performer. So please email in advance to make sure we have availability before making deposit.
- 2. The show was stopped by hotel security. It's your responsibility to abide by the hotel's policy and book your performer accordingly.
- 3. A confirmed booking has been cancelled within 2 weeks of the performance date.
- 4. The performer leaves the booking early due to physical harm.
- 5. You refused to pay the performer the full amount of payment they are owed, and to what was previously agreed upon.
- 6. You refuse the pay the performer on arrival before they begin to commence the service.
- 7. The "add extra performer" deposit is non-refundable.
A refund WILL be given under the following circumstances:
- 8. The client has given 2 weeks notice to cancel a booking for any reason (a refund of $10 for 1 performers deposit, $20 for 2 performer deposit, $30 for 3 performer deposit, $40 for 4 performer deposit).
- 9. The performer did not arrive to the booking (full refund).
- 10. The performer was late resulting in an inability to perform the show (full refund).
- 11. The wrong performer arrived on the night of the booking (full refund).
Rules and conditions of booking:
- 12. Photography and recording is up to the discretion of the performer so it is compulsory to ask before the performance. Please respect the performers privacy.
- 13. The agreed cash payment on the night is to be paid to the performer on arrival and before they commence the service.
- 14. There is strictly no engagement of sexual activity with the performer during the show and booking time frame.
- 15. No underage audience members (18+ age limit only within the room).
- 16. No physical harm to the performer (no vicious scratching please).
- 17. It is your responsibility to provide a safe environment for the performer (E.g, no broken glass, soapy floor, no hazardous chemicals, If you are smoking then PLEASE smoke outside, no illicit drugs and no pets) If any of these conditions are breached there will be no refund if the performer leaves or you are unsatisfied.
- 18. Please allow 15mins flexibility with the booking time frame, due to traffic and nightly schedule.
- 19. The agency has the right to fully refund the client and cancel the booking effective immediately for any reason, for the best interest and safety of the performers if need be.
- 20. It's the clients responsibility to provide a suitable chair to use for the show. Chair's will not be brought to the booking by the performer. The provided chair by the client must be: strongly built with 4 legs and a back rest. 'Gold Coast Entertainers' will not be held liable if the chair is damaged during the performance, so please supply a stable and strong chair.
- 21. Please clear the performance area of any breakable/delicate furniture or items. It is recommended that you set the performance area away from the TV and display cabinets. It is also recommended you move coffee tables and any display items away from the performance area, of at least 6-8 meters. If the client fails to meet the criteria, 'Gold Coast Entertainers' will not be held liable for any items damaged.
- 22. If ANY of the above rules are breached then the performer has every right to leave the premises.